Why Should You Join WOSL?
- Maintain friendships with colleagues with whom you share similar service experiences.
- Support veterans’ causes and particularly the rights of women veterans.
- Become more active in your community through participation in patriotic projects.
WOSL Member Activities
- Publishes Carry On, a quarterly journal of national and unit activities and events.
- Contributes funds and volunteer services to numerous national and local service and patriotic organizations.
- Holds annual convention as well as regular meetings of local units.
How to Join WOSL
You are invited to apply for membership if you are a woman who has honorably served beyond the borders of your nation during a war or its aftermath or during a national emergency in any branch of the armed forces of the United States or of her allies, or with a government or social services agency that provided support services with or for the military. Overseas service must have originated from your home shores. Please print out both pages of the WOSL Membership Application form, fill out the first page, and mail both pages with documentation verifying overseas service to:
Women’s Overseas Service League
P.O. Box 124
Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-0124
National membership dues are $20.00 annually.
Local unit dues vary.
For questions and contact information for local units, please use our email contact form.
1st Service Area includes
Tampa Bay, FL
2nd Service Area includes
Orange County, CA